Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans. Great recipe for Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; spread over buns. From Chick-fil-A's creamy chicken salad sandwich to Potbelly's hearty meatball sub, here's your guide to our best copycat recipes.
Add onion and peppers and season with salt and pepper. Chicken wings of all stripes — buffalo, hot, rotisserie, barbecued, fried, Korean, even vegan — are easy to find throughout the city. Grilled fresh every time, our hot subs and cheese steaks are sure to please. You can have Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans
- Prepare of ● For The EZ BBQ Chicken Hoagies [julianne all onions & peppers].
- It’s 2 of EX LG Chicken Breasts [2 pounds – 1" cubed].
- You need 1/2 of LG Vidalia Onion [reserve half for baked beans].
- It’s 1/2 of LG Red Onion [deseeded – reserve half for baked beans].
- You need 1/2 of LG Green Bell [deseeded – reserve half for baked beans].
- Prepare 1/2 of LG Red Bell [deseeded – reserve half for baked beans].
- It’s 1/2 of LG Orange Bell [deseeded – reserve half for baked beans].
- You need 1/2 of LG Yellow Bell [deseeded – reserve half for baked beans].
- You need 1 of LG Jalapeno Pepper [deseeded – minced].
- It’s 2 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [fine minced].
- You need 1 of LG Bottle Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Disposable Pan [for easy clean up].
- It’s of ● For The EZ BBQ Baked Beans.
- It’s 2 Cans of Bush's BBQ Homestyle Baked Beans.
- Prepare of All Reserved Chopped Onions & Bell Peppers.
- It’s of ● For The Additions.
- Prepare 2 of Fresh LG Hogie Rolls [use smaller rolls for sliders].
- You need 4 of Thin Sliced Claussins Dill Pickles.
- You need 1 of Disposable Pan [for easy clean up].
The creamed chicken can be covered and refrigerated for a make-ahead meal. Reheat it over medium heat, partially covered. Premium ingredients expertly crafted by DennyMike for maximum WOW!. Add to Wishlist + Quick View.
Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans instructions
- Julianne half of your bell peppers and onions for chicken. Chop the other half for your baked beans..
- 2 pounds chicken breasts pictured. Trim any fat..
- Chop your chicken into 1" cubes. Add your vegetables to your chicken in a disposable pan. Add enough Sweet Baby Rays to fully coat all chicken and vegetables. Cover tightly with tin foil..
- One of the better BBQ sauces out there but, feel free to use your favorite brand..
- For the baked beans. Chop your vegetables..
- Mix chopped vegetables with your baked beans..
- Preheat oven to 350° Bake chicken covered and beans uncovered for 40 minutes. Stir beans once while baking..
- Serve hot. Enjoy your easy BBQ baked beans!.
- Add your chicken and vegetables to your fresh Hoagie rolls. Add additional BBQ sauce as well. Also, add your pickles. Serve hot. Enjoy!.
Too hot to bbq, ordered Jersey Mike's subs! The Italian "in the bowl" option was delicious.as was the Italian on Rosemary sub roll!!!. I made a funny joke and the sandwich-maker didn't laugh. I was ordering an Italian hoagie, and my cousin ordered a chicken parm sub. The girl at the counter called a guy up from the.