Simple Basic Barbecue sauce.
You can have Simple Basic Barbecue sauce using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Basic Barbecue sauce
- You need 1 of 15 ounce can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of celery seed.
- It’s 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper, more if you like it spicy.
Simple Basic Barbecue sauce instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan, bring to a simmer and simmer until thickened, stirring often, about 15 minutes. Store in refrigerator..
- This is our go to rib grill sauce and it is wonderful on smoked ribs as well. Also good on chicken, chops and most grilled meats, Great as a dip for skewers of grilled food as well..