You can cook Stuffed Mushrooms using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Mushrooms
- You need 2 box of Clean Mushrooms (take out stems chop then set aside).
- You need 1 lb of Hot Italian Sausage.
- It’s 8 oz of Cream Cheese (soften).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese (shredded).
Stuffed Mushrooms instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large pan cook sausage until almost brown.
- Add cheeses and chopped mushroom stems.
- Once all mixed allow to cool so that stuffing is easier.
- Stuff each mushroom with a good amount of the mixture.
- Place mushrooms on a lightly oiled cookie sheet.
- Cook on 350 for about 20-30 minutes (or until tops are golden brown).