Ladybirds Devils on Horseback ..
You can have Ladybirds Devils on Horseback . using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ladybirds Devils on Horseback .
- Prepare 2 stick of cabanossi ..
- It’s 1 of sheet frozen puff pastry – thawed.
- Prepare 1 of egg – lightly beaten.
- You need 1/4 cup of sauce of your choice – optional.
Ladybirds Devils on Horseback . instructions
- Preheat your oven to 200°C \ 400°F. And line 2 baking trays with baking paper and set aside till needed ..
- Lay the pastry sheet out flat and cut it evenly in half lengthwise to create two long rectangular pieces ..
- Now place 1 whole cabanossi stick on the end of pastry piece , one per pastry piece , and brush the opposite end to where you placed the cabanossi stick , all the way along the edge with the whisked egg ..
- Now carefully , starting at the end where the cabanossi is , roll the pastry up and around the cabanossi stick all the way to the end where the egg has been brushed onto . And press the pastry ends lightly together to enclose and seal the cabanossi in the pastry roll ..
- Brush the prepared pastry rolled cabanossi all over so with the egg to give it a golden colour whilst cooking . Now cut the rolled up cabanossi pastry into about 2cm thick slices ..
- Place the cut cabanossi pieces onto the prepared lined baking tray , placing them cut side up (cabanossi side up) , a couple cm apart and place in the preheated over for 15 minutes or until the pastry is golden colour ( lightly browned ) ..
- Once cooked remove from heat and place on serving plate and serve hot with a little bowl of the sauce of your choice if desired . Serve hot . Enjoy 🙂 ..