Easy Crockpot BBQ Beans.
You can cook Easy Crockpot BBQ Beans using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot BBQ Beans
- It’s 4 can of black beans 15 oz each.
- You need 4 can of great northern beans 15 oz each.
- Prepare 2 can of butter beans 15 oz each.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of BBQ Sauce.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of salsa.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of hot pepper sauce of choice.
Easy Crockpot BBQ Beans step by step
- In a 5-qt slow cooker, combine all ingredients and stir. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours or until heated through..
- The recipe as is makes a large pot of beans but the recipe can easily be halved..