GARLIC And BACON STUFFED MUSHROOM APPITIZERS. Bacon Stuffed Mushroom caps are the perfect appetizer! Filled with creamy bacon mixture and topped with parmesan, these little bite-sized treats I started with making a decision on the base of the appetizer. In a sea of mushroom choices, which do you choose?
Try and find mushrooms that are large enough to hold the stuffing. These mushrooms are perfect for game day, or a delicious little appetizer for a get together. Mushrooms stuffed with blue cheese, bacon, caramelized onions and garlic make a delicious appetizer! You can cook GARLIC And BACON STUFFED MUSHROOM APPITIZERS using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of GARLIC And BACON STUFFED MUSHROOM APPITIZERS
- You need 1 packages of regular sized mushrooms whole..
- Prepare 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 4 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 small of red onion diced..
- It’s 2 slice of bacon cooked in separate pan save 1tablespoon drippings. set bacon aside on paper towel.
- It’s 1/2 cup of italian style breadcrumb.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter salted.
- It’s 2 tbsp of parsley chopped fine plus xtra for garnish.
Add butter to skillet with bacon grease. When melted, stir in mushroom stems, onion, and garlic. I first tried these bubbly treats at my sister-in-law's house. The tender mushroom caps and creamy filling were so Preheat broiler.
GARLIC And BACON STUFFED MUSHROOM APPITIZERS step by step
- preheat oven 425°F.
- add evoo and drippings to pan and sautee garlic, onion, chopped mushroom caps untill tender and garlic smells good. Add the breadcrumb and mix often to moisten all crumbs . cook a few min then add parsley, and chopped bacon bits..
- line a baking pan with non- stick foil and place some butter slices on the bottom of the pan.place shrooms in pan right over butter..
- start stuffing the mushrooms as much as you can. then place remaining butter pieces on the top of each shroom..
- place in oven and bake 20min.
Mix cream cheese and garlic powder. Stir in bacon and green onion. These garlic bacon mushrooms were born from those thick slabs of bacon and handfuls of wild mushrooms. The beauty of this recipe is its simplicity. Garlicky bacon and mushrooms go just as well on top of a perfectly seared steak as they do beside a big salad and some pan-fried halibut.