Amanda's bacon stuffed mushrooms. I first tried these bubbly treats at my sister-in-law's house. The tender mushroom caps and creamy filling were so Stir in bacon and green onion. Bacon and Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms – beautiful cremini mushrooms are stuffed with crispy, salty and delicious bacon and Parmesan cheese then roasted to perfection.
This appetizer is sure to be the hit of the party and is perfect for your New Year'. In a large skillet, cook the onions and bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove the mixture from the skillet and set aside. You can cook Amanda's bacon stuffed mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Amanda's bacon stuffed mushrooms
- You need 2 dozen of button mushrooms , destemed..
- It’s 1 lb of bacon, fried and crumbled.
- Prepare 1 lb of swiss cheese,shredded.
- It’s 1 box of beef stuffing, prepared..
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 of vegetable cooking spray.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded parmeshan cheese.
In the same skillet, add the bourbon and Spoon the mixture into the mushroom caps and place on the prepared baking sheet. These Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms are the perfect app for your next party! Who doesn't love this cheesy and bacon filled deliciousness in the bite-sized perfection of mushroom caps?! I teamed up with Smithfield to bring you this post.
Amanda's bacon stuffed mushrooms step by step
- preheat oven to 350°f.
- remove stems and dispose of the stems.
- wash mushrooms in cold water and let drain on paper towel for a few min, then place in a 11"x 13" glass backing pan and set aside.
- Take premade stuffing, Bacon and Swiss cheese and mix in a mixing bowl then add garlic powder, onion powder and parsley and mix well.
- take cooking spray and spray pan and mushrooms lightly so nothing sticks.
- fill mushroom with a tablespoon of the stuffing mix and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the top each Mushroom..
- place in preheated 350 °f oven, cook for 25 to 30 minutes or until mushrooms are browned and cheese is thoroughly melted place on Platter and enjoy..
As always, all opinions are my own. These bacon, spinach, and fontina cheese stuffed mushrooms are not only delicious, they're gluten free! Enjoy these mushrooms as a snack or appetizer. Filled with creamy feta and smoky bacon, these addictive stuffed mushrooms are not only easy to make (you hardly need a recipe!) but they are the perfect one-bite nibble to go with your bubbly. Looking for an alternative to mushrooms?