Kickin' Stuffed Mushrooms.
You can cook Kickin' Stuffed Mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kickin' Stuffed Mushrooms
- You need 2 lb of mushrooms (white or baby portabellas).
- It’s 1 lb of ground sausage.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of jalepeno pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh chopped parsely.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 of salt, to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Kickin' Stuffed Mushrooms instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and set aside..
- In a large bowl of warm water, soak mushroom caps during prep..
- Mince onion, garlic, jalepeno and mushroom stems. Remove seeds from jalepeno first if you don't like a lot of heat..
- In a large skillet, brown sausage with onion and garlic. When cooked through, drain well..
- Add mushroom stems, jalepeno, parsley, Italian seasoning, and salt. Cook until mushroom stems and jalepenos soften, 2-3 minutes..
- Turn off heat on skillet and stir in mozzarella cheese. It will not only taste good, but bind all ingredients together for easier stuffing..
- Drain mushroom caps from water and pat dry..
- Scoop a spoonful of stuffing mixture into each mushroom cap and place on a large nonstick baking sheet and bake in oven for 10-12 minutes..