Spinach Artichoke Dip.
You can have Spinach Artichoke Dip using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach Artichoke Dip
- You need 1 packages of Philadelphia cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1 can of 15.oz artichoke hearts.*not marinated.
- It’s 1 packages of 10 oz.frozen spinach thawed and squeezed out of all the water.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of red pepper flakes.
Spinach Artichoke Dip step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 °f.
- Make sure as much water as possible is squeezed out of your spinach and then break it up a bit with your fingers so it can be evenly distributed throughout the dip.
- Rinse and drain well and Chop up artichoke hearts..
- Mix together all ingredients except for mozzarella, make sure you break up the spinach.
- When all ingredients are well incorporated spread it out evenly in the baking dish *i used a 9 inch glass pie dish*and top with mozzarella.
- Bake in a 9 inch dish for about 20 minutes.to get the top brown after baking it I broiled it on hi for about 2 minutes constantly checking to prevent burning..
- Enjoy!!! I use it to dip tortilla chips, crackers, warmed bread, triscuts, it's amazing!!.