Mike's 1 Minute Onion Dip. Made with caramelized onions, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic. You know that dip you loved as a child? You sprinkled the dehydrated onion mix into sour cream, opened a bag of chips, and were in heaven.
Based on other reviews I changed the following; sauteed my onions first Then, since this was a last-minute idea, I ADDED COLD CREAM CHEESE to the onions in the warm. This irresistibly delicious French Onion Dip recipe is easy to make, lightened up a bit, and always a crowd fave! It has been my go-to French onion dip recipe for years and years. You can have Mike's 1 Minute Onion Dip using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's 1 Minute Onion Dip
- It’s of Onion Dip.
- You need 1 envelope of Lipton Onion Soup Mix [a 2 oz box has 2 packets – use 1].
- You need 1 of 16 oz Daisy Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Fresh Chives.
Onion dip is the perfect addition to any party. It goes well with both chips and vegetables, and is simple to make. You can still make it, even if you are out of fresh onions and sour cream. The best part is that it can be made up to a day in advance; the extra time will allow the flavors to blend better.
Mike's 1 Minute Onion Dip step by step
- Here's all you'll need!.
- Fine chop chives and mix all ingredients together well..
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Stir once during chill time..
- Serve chilled onion dip with various vegetables, chips or crackers. Enjoy!.
French Onion Dip made from scratch will knock your socks off. It's worth making because you will never, ever get this flavour in store bought dip! This Grilled Onion Dip Recipe from GoodHousekeeping.com is the best. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. You're gonna need lots of chips.