Joy's Amazing Spinach – Artichoke Dip.
You can have Joy's Amazing Spinach – Artichoke Dip using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Joy's Amazing Spinach – Artichoke Dip
- Prepare 10 oz of box frozen spinach thawed.
- It’s 12 oz of Artichoke hearts drained and roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whipped cream cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of grated cheddar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of pita chips, tortilla chips or sliced french bread.
Joy's Amazing Spinach – Artichoke Dip instructions
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Squeeze the thawed spinach between paper towels to remove excess moisture..
- In a medium bowl combine the spinach, artichokes, cream cheese, sour cream, and cheddar..
- Season with the salt and pepper..
- Scrape the mixture into a small oven-safe baking dish. Bake until lightly golden and heated through. About 15 minutes..
- Serve with the chips and or bread..