fat free Avocado kulfi. Avocado Malai kulfi made in minutes has a thick creamy texture. Never use cornflour again in Kulfi. It's a good source of healthy plant-based unsaturated fats.
Reduced milk or malai gives a rich flavor. The authentic Kulfi recipe calls for the use of full-fat milk and sugar. Sugar, cardamom or saffron and chopped nuts are added to the milk once it reaches half its original quantity. You can cook fat free Avocado kulfi using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of fat free Avocado kulfi
- Prepare 1 of For the 2 cups low fat powder milk.
- You need 3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of tin can fat free sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of fresh avocado flesh. .:.
Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images. Kulfi recipe with step by step photos. Get My Secrets to Great Indian Food. Sign up for my FREE Beginners Guide to Delicious.
fat free Avocado kulfi step by step
- Combine milk powder, water, sweet condensed milk and sugar in a large sauce pan and bring to a soft boil over medium high heat, with constants stirring.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool slightly, add fresh avocado and blend with a submerging blender until smooth.
- transfer mixture to kulfi molds and place in freezer for 3 – 4 hours to fully set..
- Remove from mold and serve immediately..
Foods low in fat, for example, will cluster along the bottom edge of the pyramid, ranging from foods that are high in carbohydrates (at the left edge) to. Think of them as a fat, not a fruit. This fruit is prized for its high nutrient value and is added to various dishes due to its good flavor and rich texture. It is the main ingredient in guacamole. These days, the avocado has become an incredibly popular food.