You can cook Shrimp Fondue using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Fondue
- It’s 1 of each green pepper.
- It’s 1/4 of each onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro.
- You need 1 of each jalapeño.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 jar of alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 of each tomato.
- It’s 1 lb of shrimp.
Shrimp Fondue instructions
- Cut up all the veggies; tomatoes, green peppers, onions, jalapeños and cilantro..
- Add the lime juice, and this will be consider "pico de gallo".
- In a saucepan, heat up the alfredo sauce, and a few mins later add the cheese. After te cheese is melted into the sayce add the cut up shrimp..
- Let the shrimp cook for about 5 mins, dont let it overheat because the shrimp will get rubbery. Then add the pico de gallo..
- This is a good appertizer with Tostitos chip..