Quinoa Avocado Mango Salad.
You can have Quinoa Avocado Mango Salad using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quinoa Avocado Mango Salad
- It’s of For the salad:.
- You need 1 cup of cooked quinoa.
- It’s 1 of large avocado, pitted and diced.
- You need 1 cup of frozen mango, thawed and diced.
- You need 1 cup of frozen kernel corn, thawed.
- You need 1 tbsp of red onion, diced.
- You need of For the dressing:.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of honey dijon mustard.
- You need 1/4 tsp of honey.
- It’s pinch of cumin.
- You need pinch of cayenne.
- You need pinch of coriander.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s of For the toppings:.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey roasted sliced almonds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of feta cheese.
Quinoa Avocado Mango Salad step by step
- In a small bowl, whisk all ingredients for the dressing together..
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients for the salad and toss with the dressing..
- Serve 1/2 cup of salad on a bed of lettuce or spring mix greens. Topped with feta cheese and almonds. Enjoy 😊.