You can cook Avocado Shake using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado Shake
- Prepare 1 liter of milk.
- You need 1 cup of vanilla ice-cream preferably Baskin Robbins.
- Prepare 2 of avocado ripe.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar or as per taste.
Avocado Shake step by step
- Wash avocadoes, cut them into half and spoon them out, cutting into small cubes..
- Toss the avocadoes into the blender, add half a cup of milk and blend well..
- In the thick puree, add sugar, half a cup if milk again and ice-cream. Blend well..
- When all ingredients are blended together and no chunks of avocadoes remain, add the rest of the milk. Glass out and serve chilled..
- Extra ice can be added, this shake will be very thick, depending upon the consistency add more milk..