Edamame Avocado Cream Pasta Salad.
You can cook Edamame Avocado Cream Pasta Salad using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Edamame Avocado Cream Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen edamame.
- You need 1 box of Pasta shells or pasta of choice.
- It’s 1 bunch of Chopped cilantro.
- It’s 2 of Roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 3/4 of Finely diced purple onion.
- It’s 1/2 of Finely diced jalapeño.
- You need 1 of Parmesan cheese if desired.
- You need of Seasoning.
- You need 1 of Salad supreme seasoning as desired.
- Prepare 1 of Tajin seasoning as desired.
- Prepare 1 of Cracked black pepper as desired.
- You need 1 of Dried parsley flakes as desired.
- Prepare of Avocado dressing.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of Cilantro.
- Prepare 2 of Avocados.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mayonaise.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil as desired.
- You need 1 of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper to taste.
Edamame Avocado Cream Pasta Salad step by step
- Start by boiling your pasta with a pinch of salt as directed on box, rinse and let cool, set aside.
- Now she'll your edamame that have been defrosted or you can buy the unshelled ones. Add to a large bowl with your chopped cilantro, tomatoe, onion and jalapeno.
- Now to make your avocado cream add all ingredients to a cusinart or blender, blend well till desired consistency taste for seasonings..
- Now combine all your ingredients together add your parsley flakes, and seasonings too with Parmesan cheese if desired serve cold.. Enjoy!.