Greek Turkey Burgers with Avocado and a Lemon Parsley Mayo.
You can cook Greek Turkey Burgers with Avocado and a Lemon Parsley Mayo using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Greek Turkey Burgers with Avocado and a Lemon Parsley Mayo
- You need 16 oz of ground turkey.
- You need 1 cup of diced onions and peppers, chopped fairly small. 1/2 c each (I buy them frozen and already chopped for recipes like this!!).
- You need 1 of avocado, diced.
- It’s 1 cup of reduced fat feta cheese crumbles.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of your favorite greek seasoning(I prefer a salt free brand like Greenway organic).
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of optional burger buns, sandwich thins, pita bread or your favorite burger bread. I ate mine without a bun..
- It’s 1/2 cup of light mayo.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
Greek Turkey Burgers with Avocado and a Lemon Parsley Mayo instructions
- Mix first 6 ingredients. (From here I prefer to let sit in the fridge for a few hrs so flavors can intensify).
- Spray a non stick frying pan or stove top grill pan and form mixture into 4 even burgers. (Prefer smaller burgers? Make 6.) Cook in pan for 5-7 minutes each side on medium heat or until cooked all the way through..
- While burgers are cooking on pan mix mayo, lemon juice, parsley and garlic powder..
- Serve on a bun with a tbsp of mayo on each burger or eat alone sans the bun like I did for a lower carb option. I also went heavier on the mayo…yum!!!.