Seared Tuna Poke Bowl 🤤.
You can cook Seared Tuna Poke Bowl 🤤 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seared Tuna Poke Bowl 🤤
- Prepare 1 cup of Sushi Rice (uncooked).
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- It’s of Edamame.
- You need of Radishes (sliced).
- Prepare of Cucumber (sliced).
- Prepare of Avocado (cubed).
- You need of Pickled Onions.
- Prepare of Shredded Coconut (optional).
- Prepare 3-4 of Tuna Steaks (Fresh or Frozen).
- Prepare of Creamy Spicy Mayo/Aioli Sauce.
Seared Tuna Poke Bowl 🤤 step by step
- Cook sushi rice according to package directions. Sauté onion and add to rice (optional dash of soy sauce)..
- Marinate tuna steaks in some type of soy sauce marinade (30min or more). Heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat and sear tuna on both sides until cooked and lightly charred (around 3-5min depending on size of tuna).
- Put rice in a bowl as a base, and top with edamame, radishes, cucumber, avocado, seared tuna, & pickled ginger. Add on some shredded coconut (or something crunchy), and drizzle on whatever creamy sauce you want! (here I used a buffalo aioli/mayo dressing).