Mike's French Honey Butter Spread. Great recipe for Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board". Shake her up once to fully re-spread your braise over your ribs. Serve with barbecue sauces [Sweet Baby Ray's is a great one] to the side along with a fresh loaves of french bread and room temp honey butter and plain salted butter.
Add it to fried chicken and wings, drizzle it on pizza, and use it instead of regular honey in He really likes this on his French toast and I like it with peanut butter. However, I just made baked beans and added tablespoon of Mike's Hot in. Softened butter is creamed with honey for this favorite spread. You can cook Mike's French Honey Butter Spread using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's French Honey Butter Spread
- Prepare of Breads.
- Prepare 2 of large Fresh & Warmed Artisanal French Or Baguette Loaves [left whole].
- Prepare of Honey Butter Spread.
- You need 4 cup of Tillamook Or Other Quality Salted Butter.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Quality Honey [or, to taste].
- You need of Honey Butter Spread Options.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh Vanilla Bean [seeded] Or, 1/3 tsp Quality Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Fresh Ground Cinnamon.
You may just have to whip up a batch of fresh biscuits to serve with this! Try equal amounts and you will have a great sweet breakfast spread. Land O Lakes® Honey Butter Spread transforms the ordinary into the extra special. Spreadable right out of the fridge, it's the perfect hint of sweetness for everything from melting into your morning oatmeal to tossing into steamed veggies.
Mike's French Honey Butter Spread instructions
- Cut butter into large even chunks and place in bowl..
- Lay out butter in bowl for 20 minutes at room temperature before mixing. Or, slightly heat at 50% in microwave. Too high of heat will break down the structure of your butter so try not to over heat..
- Also, add 1 1/4 cup honey to melted, salted butter..
- Add in options of vanilla and cinnamon if desired..
- With an electric beater, mix on medium for 2-3 minutes until honey butter is whipped, airy and creamy..
- Scoop honey butter into one smaller serving bowl..
- Keep at room temperature until you're ready to smear it on your warm French Bread or Baguettes. Or, if your butter is pre-made, bring to room temperature before serving..
- Hand tear Baguettes and smear on warm butter or dip torn bread pieces directly into honey butter bowl..
- Authors Notes: * 1 This spread goes great on any warm bread or even dishes that require a sweet butter base. From biscuits to croissants, to ciabatta to cornbread, to corn on the cob to waffles. This recipe just works! * 2 You can also make this honey butter spread recipe your own by going salt free, increasing or decreasing the honey amounts, adding cream or employing additional spices. This basic recipe can be made into a garlic or chili flavored spread as well. * 3 You can serve this spread with jams or jellies, assorted sharp – light cheeses and Prosciuttos. Additionally, light fruity and buttery wines such as a pale Sauvignon or even a hearty Merlot or Cabernet each pair well with this spread..
- Bonjour femme and Bon appétit!.
Honey lovers will gobble up this spread in a snap! Try at your home a very different delicious spread with butter and thyme honey, with authentic raw Cretan Thyme Honey. Find out our honey on Amazon. Sweet and creamy butter with honey and a pinch of sea salt. Homemade honey butter is unbelievable on just about anything!