Tricia's Eight Layer Salad.
You can cook Tricia's Eight Layer Salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tricia's Eight Layer Salad
- It’s 2 of large chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tbls of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbls of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 head of iceberg lettuce.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions.
- You need 1 cup of frozen green peas.
- Prepare 2 of avocados.
- It’s 1 of large cucumber.
- It’s 1 cup of Tricia's homemade mayo.
- Prepare 1 cup of goat cheese.
Tricia's Eight Layer Salad instructions
- Slice chicken breasts very thin and season with garlic, onion powder and salt.
- Preheat pan over medium heat..
- Add oil, seasoned chicken and balsamic vinegar. Saute until chicken is cooked through and slightly brown.
- In large casserole dish layer chopped ingredients: lettuce, green onions, peas, cucumber, avocado, mayo, chicken and top with goat cheese..