Matcha smoothie bowl. This vegan banana matcha smoothie bowl recipe is packed with antioxidants, fibre, vitamins and minerals. It's made with frozen banana, pineapple, spinach and zucchini for a sweet. This cold and creamy matcha green tea smoothie or smoothie bowl is packed with healthy ingredients.
A powerhouse superfood, this matcha smoothie bowl is cleansing and energizing (plus detoxing!) for when you need a natural filling pick-me-up! Matcha green tea is a super food that gained a lot of. A quick and simple matcha smoothie bowl made with coconut milk, spinach, zucchini, and sweetened with mango and dates. You can have Matcha smoothie bowl using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Matcha smoothie bowl
- Prepare 1 of frozen banana.
- It’s 1 of frozen avocado.
- It’s 2-4 of dates.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of soy milk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of matcha (depending on quality of matcha).
- It’s of Yogurt.
- It’s of Seasonal fruits.
- Prepare of Muesli.
- You need of Dried berries.
- You need of Chia seeds.
- You need of Almonds.
This refreshing matcha smoothie bowl fuses superfoods like chia and pomegranate for a satisfying Using frozen bananas will add richness to your matcha smoothie bowl. I often keep a ziplock bag of. Our organic, culinary grade matcha green tea makes a gorgeous smoothie bowl! We topped it with chia seeds, coconut flakes, chopped almonds.
Matcha smoothie bowl step by step
- Blend the banana, avocado, soy milk, dates, and matcha together (you can add chia seeds here if you want). Added dates depends on your level of sweetness, more dates- the sweeter it is..
- Place the smoothie mixture in a bowl..
- Top with yogurt, chia, seasonal fruits, dried berries, muesli and almonds (optional)..
This ketogenic smoothie bowl recipe is filled with amazing superfood ingredients – like matcha powder, goji berries, chia seeds, and more. Plus, it's completely sugar-free, dairy-free (and nut-free). This matcha smoothie bowl from Windy City Organics is loaded with healthy fats, chlorophyll, protein, and essential fatty acids, and has a sweet delicious flavor. This Matcha Mint Smoothie bowl is packed full of healthy ingredients like matcha, spinach, fresh mint and coconut milk for a deliciously filling breakfast recipe. This energizing bowl is like a matcha latte in smoothie form.