Green Giant Smoothie.
You can have Green Giant Smoothie using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green Giant Smoothie
- Prepare 5 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of cucumber.
- It’s 5 stalks of celery.
- Prepare 5 of broccoli florets.
- You need 5 of frozen cubes of frozen Kale or 5 stalks fresh Kale.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- It’s 10 grams of mixed raw nuts.
- It’s 1 clove of fresh turmeric (or 1/2 teaspoon dried turmeric).
- It’s 1 clove of fresh ginger (or 1/2 teaspoon dried ginger).
- Prepare 5 of fresh mint leaves.
- It’s 10 ml of Extra Virgin olive oil.
Green Giant Smoothie instructions
- First cut the tomatoes in 4 part each and then put them into the blender. Cover and blend the tomatoes until liquid..
- Now that you have a liquid base of tomatoes in the blender you can add the other ingredients into the blender starting with the cucumber then celery stalks, broccoli, kale, carrot and avocado. at the end add the turmeric, ginger, mint, nuts and olive oil..
- Blend all the ingredients until a smooth mixture. you can now pour into a big glass and enjoy you green Giant Smoothie..