Lite Chicken Tortilla Soup.
You can have Lite Chicken Tortilla Soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lite Chicken Tortilla Soup
- You need 1 of Rotisserie Chicken shredded… I discarded the skin.
- It’s 28 oz of crushed tomatoes (1 large can).
- It’s 2 of 10 ounce cans of enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions chopped or 2 teaspoons onion powder.
- You need 8 oz of chopped green chilies.
- Prepare 2 of cloves minced garlic.
- It’s 2 of 14.5 ounce cans of chicken broth.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 20 oz of frozen corn.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
- You need 1 of Optional Garnishes- avocado, shredded cheese, sour cream, lime, and tortilla chips (broken into pieces).
Lite Chicken Tortilla Soup step by step
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker and stir..
- Cool on low 6 to 8 hours or on high 3 to 4 hours..
- Taste soup about an hour before done and if it tastes too strong add water and continue cooking..
- Garnish as desired..