White Chicken Enchiladas.
You can cook White Chicken Enchiladas using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Chicken Enchiladas
- It’s of sauce.
- Prepare 1 packages of white corn torillas.
- It’s 1 packages of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of Frozen chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 can of enchilada sauce (green).
- It’s 1 packages of shredded monterrey jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of diced chilies.
- You need 1 packages of Frozen diced onion.
- You need 2 of avocados.
- It’s 1 of lime juice.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh cilantro.
- You need 1 of chicken broth.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 of jalapeños.
- You need 1 can of Black beans.
White Chicken Enchiladas step by step
- Place thawed chicken beasts in a large skillet, add enough chicken broth and water until chicken is completely covered. Boil until chicken is full cooked (about 20 minutes). Pour out broth, remove chicken and shred with a fork. Add a touch of lime juice and set aside..
- Add diced tomatoes, onion, chopped fresh cilantro, chilis, cumin, black pepper and touch a lime juice to the skillet, cook through. Add shredded chicken and reduce heat to low and cover..
- For the sauce, mix sour cream, enchilada sauce, and diced avocados. Mix well and mash avocados as you are stirring, so that there are only a few small avocado bits remaining..
- Add chicken mixture into tortillas, roll and place side by side in a Pyrex dish..
- One all tortillas have been filled and rolled, pour sauce over the entire dish, the top with monterrey cheese. Finally, add about 3/4 of the can of black beans, sprinkled on top & jalapeños, as desired..
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes and enjoy!.