M&N's Lunch Smoothy!. M or m is the thirteenth letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet. Its name in English is em (pronounced /ˈɛm/), plural ems. The letter M is derived from the Phoenician Mem, via the Greek Mu (Μ, μ).
Share photos and videos, send messages and get updates. Find out what is the full meaning of M on Abbreviations.com! 'Media' is one option — get in What does M mean? This page is about the various possible meanings of the acronym, abbreviation, shorthand. You can cook M&N's Lunch Smoothy! using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of M&N's Lunch Smoothy!
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen banana.
- You need 2 cup of red delicious apple (chopped).
- You need 1 cup of avocado.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed spinach.
- You need 3 cup of cold water.
- It’s 1 of tall glass.
- Prepare 1 of blender.
From the Etruscan letter 𐌌 (m, "em"), from the Ancient Greek letter Μ (M, "my"), derived from the Phoenician letter 𐤌 (m, "mem"), from the Egyptian hieroglyph 𓈖. The thirteenth letter of the basic modern Latin alphabet. Win Anytime Anywhere with The M+Online App.
M&N's Lunch Smoothy! instructions
- Add ingredients to blender.
- Blend until smooth pour in a glass and in joy.