Southwest Egg Rolls.
You can have Southwest Egg Rolls using 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Southwest Egg Rolls
- Prepare of egg rolls.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped Roasted Red Bell Peppers (in a jar).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped green onions.
- It’s 1/2 cup of corn.
- You need 1/2 cup of black beans (rinsed and drained).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of frozen spinach (thawed and squeeze well to drain).
- It’s 2 tbsp of diced pickled jalapeño pepper slices.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of chopped fresh flat leaf parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of pepper jack cheese.
- You need 5 of egg roll wrappers.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil for frying.
- Prepare of Avocado Dip Sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2-2 of avocados.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Real Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chopped fresh dill.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of buttermilk.
Southwest Egg Rolls step by step
- To a bowl add all ingredients except for wrappers and vegetable oil. Mix well.
- Take 2 heaping tablespoons of mixture and place on an egg roll wrapper..
- Wrap up "burrito" style. Before closing burrito dab water on the inside of the end flap to seal..
- Heat oil in pan (approximately 1/2" in bottom) to 350°.
- Fry egg rolls on one side until brown then turn over and cook other side until brown. I prefer to do in batches of two so the oil stays hot and doesn't cool down..
- Drain on paper towel and serve with Avocado Dip..
- For Avocado Dip Sauce: In a small bowl smash avocados with a fork then mix in the rest of ingredients..
- Serve as an appetizer or with a meal Enjoy!.