Simple Amazing Slow Cooker Tortilla Soup.
You can have Simple Amazing Slow Cooker Tortilla Soup using 14 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Amazing Slow Cooker Tortilla Soup
- Prepare 3 medium of Frozen chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 medium of Bag frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 can of Black beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 can of Green enchilada sauce (small).
- Prepare 1 can of Diced tomatoes (large with juice).
- Prepare 1 can of Ortega chilies (large).
- Prepare 32 oz of Chicken broth.
- You need 2 clove of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cumin (but I add a bit more because I like it).
- Prepare 1 slice of Bag of tortilla chips (I prefer the hint of lime).
- Prepare 1 small of Sour cream.
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- It’s 1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese.
Simple Amazing Slow Cooker Tortilla Soup step by step
- Put all ingredients (except the cheese, chips, avocado and sour cream) in the crock pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours. The longer the better. Take the chicken out toward the end, shred and put back in the pot. The longer it goes the better. Serve with shredded cheese, crushed tortilla chips, a dollop of sour cream and some fresh avocado slices on top. Enjoy..