Mexican Style Shrimp Ceviche.
You can have Mexican Style Shrimp Ceviche using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican Style Shrimp Ceviche
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Medium Raw Shrimp ( I use Frozen ).
- You need 5 each of Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- It’s 2 each of Cucumbers.
- It’s 1 each of Avocado.
- You need 5 each of Chile Serrano (aka finger peppers).
- It’s 1 each of Concentrated Lemon Juice ( I use Real Lemon 32 oz ).
- You need 1 each of Vegetable Juice ( I use Clamato Picante with Clam 32 oz ).
Mexican Style Shrimp Ceviche instructions
- Place frozen shrimp in a bowl of cold water to thaw out ( DO NOT USE HOT WATER… As it will cook the shrimp ). Peel the shrimp then cut into small bite size pieces. Place the shrimp in a container and fill with the lemon concentrate until fully covered..
- While the shrimp sits in the lemon concentrate, dice all of the vegetables and mix in a large bowl..
- The shrimp is ready after sitting in the lemon concentrate for about 20 minutes or when it's pink. Discard of the lemon concentrate and lightly rinse the shrimp ( we want to preserve some of the lemon on the shrimp ). Mix the shrimp with the vegetables and add the clamato or tomato juice. Add salt to taste..
- Let it sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. The longer it sits in the fridge, the better it will taste. Enjoy with chips or tostadas and some hot sauce like Valentina or Tapatio. Enjoy!.