No Bean Chicken Chili.
You can cook No Bean Chicken Chili using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No Bean Chicken Chili
- It’s 1 packages of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of white onion.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of red onion.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of green onion.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- It’s 1 packages of frozen corn or use 2 cups fresh corn.
- Prepare 1 can of Red Gold diced tomatoes.
- It’s 16 oz of jar of salsa.
- You need 1 packages of chili seasoning.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of bbq sauce ( sweet baby rays).
- You need of Topping Part.
- Prepare 1 of lite sour cream or plain greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 of diced avocado.
- You need 1 of sprinkled lite shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 of chopped chives.
No Bean Chicken Chili step by step
- On medium high heat, in a stock or soup pot, sautee onions and green peppers with a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Dice and season chicken lightly.
- add chicken and chili seasoning and mix around chicken and sauteed veggies well.
- stir ensuring chicken has browned.
- Add salsa, diced tomatoes and corn.
- add a half cup of bbq sauce.
- stir contents of pot and cover. place on medium low heat and let cook for 20 minutes stirring periodically.
- stir chili and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- plate and add toppings and enjoy!.