smilys chicken n potato soup. Great recipe for smilys chicken n potato soup. delish.. I simply adore this chicken potato soup. It's one of those really simple all-rounder comfort food recipes that easy to make and tastes great.
Creamy Chicken Potato Soup has chicken, potatoes, carrots, celery, and onions with a creamy broth. I honestly didn't even want to think about food this last weekend with Thanksgiving leftovers still in the fridge. We're sharing Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Potato Soup today… Thick, creamy, and seemingly sinful! You can cook smilys chicken n potato soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of smilys chicken n potato soup
- You need 4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 lb of bonless,skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 4 of frozen corn on cob.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of sm. onion.
- It’s 1 of celery stalk ,thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 medium of russet potatoe.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fresh lime juice, plus wedges for serving.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 8 of sazon packets.
- Prepare 1 of kosher salt & black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of cut up avocado, fresh cilantro.
Any time I serve this thick comforting soup, I'm asking for the recipe. Colombian Ajiaco (Chicken and Potato Soup). Place the potatoes in the pot with the leftover cooking liquid and set over medium heat. Add the corn, the bunch of scallions, the bunch of cilantro, and the guascas.
smilys chicken n potato soup instructions
- . In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, combine the chicken broth and 1 cup water and bring to a boil. Add the chicken and corn and simmer until the chicken is cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes..
- Remove the chicken and corn from the saucepan and reserve..
- Strain the cooking liquid into a large bowl or measuring cup and reserve..
- Wipe out the saucepan and heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion, celery, and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until beginning to soften, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the potatoes and the reserved cooking liquid and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until the pota-toes are cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, shred the chicken and cut the corn pieces into 1-inch-thick rounds. Return the chicken and corn to the soup. Add the lime juice, sazon, oregano, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook until heated through, about 1 minute. Serve the soup with the avocado, cilantro, capers, and lime wedges.
This Chicken Potato Soup that is super healthy, seriously delicious and really LOW calories! Makes for a great lunch or dinner and freezes well. Potato soup makes me dramatic, evidently. If you're in the midst of a cold spell yourself (or even if you're not) I think you're going to enjoy this creamy potato soup as much as we do. Add diced potatoes to the pot along with chicken broth, milk, heavy cream, salt, pepper, and ancho chili powder.