Bomb as BBQ Sauce. Great recipe for Bomb as BBQ Sauce. Finger lickin Good 😋😋 make a big batch of this and bottle it up. I usally dont share this recipe but I figured I would.
Making your own homemade BBQ sauce couldn't be easier. To create ours, all you have to do is whisk the ingredients together, then serve with your favorite grilled meat. This is the best BBQ sauce ever. You can have Bomb as BBQ Sauce using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bomb as BBQ Sauce
- It’s 2 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1 of /3 cup your choice sweetener (I use brown sugar and honey).
- It’s 1-3 tablespoons of Cayenne powder (I do 3) sum times 4.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of yellow mustard.
- It’s 1 can of your choice soda (I use cola) orange is great too.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of acv.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red devil or red hot.
- You need of Secret ingredient: 1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 3 tablespoons of McCormick bbq seasoning.
The only thing I change is I don't add the cider vinegar and I add a little honey to taste. My husband and I NEVER buy BBQ sauce from the store. I have a chronic condiment problem. I tend to have waaaay too many bottles of half used condiments in my fridge, so when I can make a.
Bomb as BBQ Sauce instructions
- In a sauce pan add all ingredients and mix till well combined..
- Heat to a simmer till it reduces the liquid and thickens..
- Cool. and bottle it up! Enjoy.
Apply the sauce in several thin layers to lock in moisture and build layers of flavor. By using a mop in combination with a barbecue rub, you will build a nice, outer crust on the meat. This past weekend we slathered it stem to. See more ideas about Bbq sauce, Bbq, Sauce. Texas Ranger Bar-B-Q Sauce – #Treasure Journeys.