Vegan Chorizo Hash Bowl.
You can cook Vegan Chorizo Hash Bowl using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chorizo Hash Bowl
- It’s 1 of Plant based chorizo sausage.
- It’s Half of small onion chopped.
- It’s Half of red bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of frozen hash brown.
- You need 1 Tbsp of chopped green Chile (I used Serrano).
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic Pepper.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Toppings.
- Prepare Half of avocado cut into pieces.
- Prepare of Hot sauce.
- You need of Ketchup.
Vegan Chorizo Hash Bowl step by step
- Cook the 1 1/2 cup of frozen hash brown. Follow the instructions on package and set aside..
- Pour 1 tbsp of oil in a skillet, add onion and sauté until translucent.
- Cut Chorizo sausage into pieces and add to onions. Now add the chopped bell pepper, chopped green Chile, garlic pepper, and salt..
- Put Cooked hash brown in a bowl, add the chorizo mix on top..
- Top with avocado, ketchup and hot sauce (I used Cholula).