Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza. This Watermelon Pizza Recipe from GoodHousekeeping.com is the best. It's not delivery, it's fruit pizza! With a creamy honey-ricotta topping and plenty of fresh berries, it's the sweetest no-bake dessert for summertime.
This refreshing fruit dessert pizza recipe swaps classic cookie crust with a healthier watermelon crust. Topped with yogurt sauce, your favorite berries and mint, this fresh dessert can easily be doubled for a party or halved for every day. This refreshing fruit pizza recipe uses watermelon as the base instead of a baked crust. You can have Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza
- Prepare of Watermelon cut in a circle.
- Prepare of Yogurt or fruit dip or cool whipped topping.
- It’s of Blueberries.
- Prepare of Strawberries.
- Prepare of Grapes.
- Prepare of Oranges.
- It’s of Apples.
- It’s of Bananas.
- You need of Feta cheese optional.
- It’s of Granola optional.
We topped ours with vanilla yogurt, berries and mint. Something about summer makes me want to eat fruit all day every day! This Watermelon Fruit Pizza is one of our family's favorites treats during the summer. You don't have to turn your oven on, and you don't have to feel guilty about.
Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza instructions
- Cut a good medium size circle out of the watermelon.
- Add yogurt or fruit dip or whipped topping or leave as is. (this will obviously hold the fruit on).
- Add any fruit of choice, when using bananas and apples remember to serve right away so they don’t brown up on you..
- Top with feta cheese or granola.
- Notes – Check out this delicious recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/6341747-strawberry-fruit-dip–mycookbook?invite_token=PMob6rkeVGhNZ9fig84hDmYX.
- For picky eaters no watermelon.
And lots of delicious fresh summery flavors! Watermelon Pizza is a easy dessert bursting with fresh summer fruits, mint and lime Greek yogurt! So much fun for kids and healthy too! There's nothing better than a sweet, refreshing watermelon on a hot day. This healthy, low calorie summer snack uses watermelon as a base for piling on yogurt and fruit.