Sig's Chocolate Avocado Cranberry Ice Cream.
You can have Sig's Chocolate Avocado Cranberry Ice Cream using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sig's Chocolate Avocado Cranberry Ice Cream
- You need 100 gr of milk chocolate at least 32% cocoa or.
- You need of Bitter chocolate at least 85%.
- You need 1 of ripe avocado.
- It’s 1/2 of banana.
- You need 225 ml of chocolate soja or other chocolate milk.
- You need 1 of hand full of dried sweet cranberries.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- You need of Nuts for sprinkling (optional).
Sig's Chocolate Avocado Cranberry Ice Cream instructions
- First make sure that you have put your ice cream maker bowl into the freezer 24 hours before you start, if this is what your machine requires..
- The next day add all the ingredients into a bowl, blend together, until mixed and smooth..
- Remove the ice cream maker bowl from freezer, assemble the ice cream maker, turn on, then add the chocolate mix to the ice cream maker. Churn until it reaches consistency you desire. Remove from bowl, keep in freezer or use straight away..
- Serve as you like. I serve it with a baby spinach/fruity (balsamic vinegar) salad. Sounds odd, it is nice though. 🙂❤ this time I used the milk chocolate.