Italian Avocado Semifreddo topped with Desi Beetroot Halwa.
You can have Italian Avocado Semifreddo topped with Desi Beetroot Halwa using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Avocado Semifreddo topped with Desi Beetroot Halwa
- Prepare of Italian Avocado Semifreddo.
- You need 1 of Big sized avocado, deseeded, flesh scooped out for use.
- Prepare 100 gm of Sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of Honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Butter.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of Pistachios finely chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of Butter to grease.
- Prepare of Beetroot Dates Halwa.
- Prepare 3 of grated Beetroot.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Ghee.
- It’s 12 of Pitted soft dates finely chopped.
- It’s 15 of Pistachios chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Water.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Corn starch (1 tablespoon corn powder dissolved in 1/4 cup water).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Cardamom powder.
Italian Avocado Semifreddo topped with Desi Beetroot Halwa instructions
- Avocado Semifreddo: In a blender, add scooped avocado, sweetened condensed milk, honey and blend to a smooth, creamy paste. No water to be used. Transfer this paste to a bowl. Melt a tablespoon butter in a pan. Roast the pistachios for a minute. Let this cool..
- In a blender, add heavy cream and pulse it for 5 minutes till the cream becomes foamy. Skip this step if cake beater is used to whip the cream to a foamy texture..
- Transfer this foamy cream to the avocado paste. Mix gently. Add the roasted pistachios. Mix gently again..
- Grease a mould / container with butter so that Semifreddo wouldn’t stick at the time of defrosting. Pour the creamy mixture into the mould. Cover the mould / container. Put in the freezer for 4 hours..
- After 4 hours, Avocado Semifreddo is perfectly set. Tilt the mould upside down on a plate. Wait for 5 minutes. Semifreddo falls beautifully. It’s done..
- Beetroot Halwa : Heat 2 tablespoons ghee in a deep pan. Add the grated Beetroot and sauté for 3 minutes till raw smell leaves. Pour 1.1/4 cup water..
- Cover the pan and allow Beetroot to cook for 3 minutes. Don’t overcook. By this time, water would have reduced..
- Pour the corn starch. Keep stirring. Add dates. Cover and cook for 2 minutes..
- Add cardamom powder. Keep stirring till it attains halwa, glossy texture. Garnish with pistachios..
- Top this warm Beetroot halwa on the cold avocado Semifreddo just before serving. Enjoy 😊.