Avocado shake topped with vanilla ice cream. This creamy avocado smoothie seriously tastes like a vanilla milkshake. try it and see for You can also make an avocado protein shake by blending in a scoop of your favorite protein powder. While this wasn't exactly good, it wasn't terrible either. If anything, the avocado was too bland to work here.
It has a subtle flavor and is addictive! Avocado Shake is so subtle and very addictive – I love avocados! Like most Americans, I had only used them in savory dishes, and a shake made with avocados sounded bizarre to me. You can have Avocado shake topped with vanilla ice cream using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado shake topped with vanilla ice cream
- You need 1 pieces of avocado (250 gr).
- Prepare 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare 5-7 pieces of ice cubes.
- You need 75 gr of sugar.
- You need 1 scoop of ice cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of chocolate syrup (1 tbsp cocoa powder + 1 tsp warm milk).
Split avocado shake between two glasses and top with lots of lemon whipped cream. Place avocado, ice, sugar, milk, lemon juice, and ice cream into a blender. I'm Filipina and grew up drinking avocado shakes. Avocadoria's Avocado Dream is avocado ice cream placed in a real avocado's skin.
Avocado shake topped with vanilla ice cream step by step
- Slice the avocado, remove the seed, scoop out the avocado meat, place it in blender jug..
- Pour the milk into the jug, add sugar and ice cubes. (Add more milk if you like light shake).
- Blend the avocado until it is smooth and breaks the ice cubes..
- In a small bowl, mix the cocoa powder and warm milk. Pour the syrup into the glass..
- Pour the avocado shake in the glass and top it up with a scoop of ice cream and chocolate syrup..
Of course, Avocadoria also has a selection of avocado shakes which you can top with more avocado, mango, guyabano, or jackfruit. Creamy and smooth with just the right amount of sweet, this avocado ice cream is the perfect cool treat on a warm afternoon. Featuring light hints of vanilla and lemon, this avocado ice cream can be made with or without an ice cream maker. This recipe includes instructions for both methods. This avocado ice cream is a very easy healthy homemade ice cream that's vegan, paleo-friendly and absolutely tasty.