Avocado Ice Cream. This avocado ice cream is a very easy healthy homemade ice cream that's vegan, paleo-friendly and absolutely tasty. Creamy, smooth and ultra rich with no ice cream maker. Finally, a non-dairy ice cream that tastes like real ice cream!
Remove and add avocado flesh to a blender. Keep the avocado shells in the freezer for. NYC Pastry Chef, Fany Gerson, grew up eating avocados with every meal…including dessert. You can have Avocado Ice Cream using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado Ice Cream
- You need 2 cups of whipping cream.
- You need 1 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare 2-3 of avocados.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
For soft ice cream, serve immediately. Easy Avocado Ice Cream, No Ice Cream Maker Needed. We always have avocados at home; it's an important part of our Latin heritage. In order to have them ready to eat, growing up my mom made.
Avocado Ice Cream step by step
- Whip cream until it forms stiff peaks. Sprinkle salt.
- Add condensed milk and carefully fold into the whipping cream.
- Add in the mashed avocado. I mashed with a fork but you can puree in blender until smooth.
- Fold in the avocado until well combined. Pour in loaf pan and freeze 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Frozen solid overnight.
- Let the avocado ice-cream stand at room temperature few minutes before scooping.
- Serve in individual bowls and enjoy.
So I decided I deserved some delicious, creamy, ultra indulgent, Avocado Ice Cream! This avocado ice cream will have you begging for more. This incredible, edible, paleo ice cream will blow your socks off. Puree milk, coconut cream, sugar, avocados, and lemon juice in a blender until smooth. Pour into a bowl, cover, and refrigerate for several hours until cold.