Avocado And Tequila Ice Cream.
You can cook Avocado And Tequila Ice Cream using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado And Tequila Ice Cream
- You need 3 of Ripe avocados.
- You need 250 grams of Coconut cream.
- Prepare 1 of Lime, zest and juice.
- Prepare 2 of unit Tequila.
- Prepare 100 grams of Caster sugar.
- It’s 1 1/4 pints of Milk.
Avocado And Tequila Ice Cream step by step
- Slice avocados down the middle, empty flesh in to a bowl and discard the outer skin and stone..
- Add all other ingredients except the milk to the bowl..
- Blend to a purée, adding the milk a bit at a time..
- Transfer the mix to an icecream maker. If you don't have one, place the bowl in your freezer and freeze for about 2 hours, taking it out of the freezer every 20 mins to stir the mixture..