Avocado creamy mojito. This healthy and creamy avocado mayo recipe can be used in many of the same ways you'd use It looks so smooth and creamy! I love everything with avo and actually made avocado hummus. Creamy Vanilla Mojito Smoothie that's dairy free!
The time has come for me to. Combine the two, and you are in food heaven! It's lusciously creamy, thanks to the ripe avocado, and bursting with fresh lime, cilantro and jalapeño flavor. You can have Avocado creamy mojito using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado creamy mojito
- You need 2-3 of avocado.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of mint.
- You need 2-3 glass of haleeb milk.
- It’s 2-3 tbls of brown suger.
- Prepare 1 tbls of khoya (optional).
- Prepare 2-3 tbls of fresh cream.
- You need 4-6 of ice cubes.
- You need 1-2 scoop of green pistachio ice cream.
I opened the jar expecting the creamy light green thick texture and water spilled out. Crispy bacon, creamy brie, avocado & rocket, with cranberry sauce on the side. Chicken breast with garlic mushrooms & mozzarella topped with creamy pesto sauce, served with sauté potatoes. Mojitos are easy to make for one or for a crowd.
Avocado creamy mojito instructions
- Peel off avocado 🥑 its really smooth and soft when u cut it this fruit so u feel like itss smooth skin 😃.
- In blender put all avocado peices mix all ingredients & blend it.
- Last add ice cubes its optional if u want to add so its up to mix or not.
- Last garnish with green ice cream.
- Drink it 😎.
For the best tasting cocktail, don't skip the fresh mint and freshly squeezed lime, they're essential on this one. Making mojitos in three easy steps. Learn how to make Coconut Mojito. Vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, refined sugar-free, soy-free. Creamy, thick, and rich with lots of garlic flavour and a hint of lemon, this is one of my favourite pasta.