Scrambled eggs with tomato and mashed avocados. Now as I am typing and it's black on white doesn't seem like a whole lot. Add eggs, avocado and tomatoes and scramble together until eggs are set. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper and serve immediately.
They're easy and perfect for breakfast. But I'll also whip them up after an evening meeting or football game—or any time friends drop by for coffee. Avocado Scrambled Eggs Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You can cook Scrambled eggs with tomato and mashed avocados using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Scrambled eggs with tomato and mashed avocados
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 50 ml of tomato puree.
- You need 2 slices of cheddar.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- You need 50 gr of frozen peas.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need of Chilli powder.
So unfortunately, I have had to cut-back on my egg intake. What that means, however, is that when I do have eggs, I make sure it is worth my while. This Mediterranean scrambled eggs with spinach, tomato and feta cheese is definitely worth my while! A fast meal of eggs scrambled with tomatoes, and then seasoned with salt, sugar, and soy sauce.
Scrambled eggs with tomato and mashed avocados step by step
- Put your oil in a pan and add tomatoes. Stir and cook them for 8 mins. Add eggs and keep to stir add chopped cheddar, salt, black pepper and chilli powder. Take your meal on a plate. I used a cookie shape to have a good shape on plate..
- Peel your avocado and mash it with a fork. Add salt and black pepper. I put my mashed avocado in a cream bag and squeeze around the scrambled egg. Enjoy!!.
A great summertime recipe for using fresh tomatoes. While your eggs are finishing, divide about half of the avocado onto the blistered tortillas I have a thing for most foods topped with a fried egg, a strange disdain for overly soupy tomato sauce, and I can never make it home without ripping. Spread the mash evenly onto the toasts. This avocado toast gets a hard boiled egg topping, shredded for a lighter egg bite with sliced tomato, for an open faced sandwich that's ready to go. To make my egg topped avocado toast a little less napkin-needy, I've taken to topping it with the simple but mighty hard boiled egg.