Asparagus, sweet corn, avocado and soft boiled egg salad. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. This super flavorful Avocado Egg Salad is made with super simple ingredients. All the nutritious goodness of an avocado mixed with hard-boiled eggs, crunchy asparagus and fragrant dill.
Boiled asparagus and soft-boiled eggs come together for an easy salad, topped with a sweet and spicy ground pepper. Mix the asparagus ribbons with the dressing, stirring to coat. Nestle an egg in the centre of each one. You can cook Asparagus, sweet corn, avocado and soft boiled egg salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asparagus, sweet corn, avocado and soft boiled egg salad
- You need 2 cups of frozen sweet corn.
- You need 200 g of asparagus spears.
- You need 2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- Prepare 25 g of fresh coriander.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of For the dressing :.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 4 tbsp of olive oil.
Cut the boiled eggs in half, mince the yolks and whites separately, and season with salt and pepper. In a salad bowl, whisk together the vinegar (or. with Asparagus, Cucumber & Soft-Boiled Eggs. Sprinkled on top, sweet and subtly hot spices deliciously balance the richness of a silky soft-boiled egg. How to soft boil an egg for perfect avocado toast.
Asparagus, sweet corn, avocado and soft boiled egg salad instructions
- Halve the cherry tomatoes. Stone, peel and slice the avocado..
- Boiled the asparagus for about 3 minutes. Let it cool and put a side. And do the same with the frozen sweet corn..
- Remove and retain the leaves from the fresh coriander..
- Boiled the eggs for 7 minutes. Remove the eggs from the water with a slotted spoon. Run under cold tap water to cool slightly, 30 to 60 seconds..
- To make dressing : whisk together the lime juice, mustard and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- To serve : assemble sweet corn, asparagus, cherry tomatoes, fresh coriander and avocado. Place the egg on top and drizzle the dressing..
Boiling an egg to soft boiled perfection is easier than you think! I'm a healthy lifestyle influencer and the creator of this clean-eating blog and YouTube channel, A Sweet Pea Chef. My recipes have been published on Food. As I prepped this salad, I stood in my dirty running clothes in the kitchen, playing the Dixie Chicks as loud as my iPod dock would go, using a wooden spoon as my "microphone." Some pleasures really are meant to be enjoyed alone. Spring Salad with Asparagus and Soft-Boiled Eggs by Girl Farm Kitchen.