Shrimp and Avocado Pesto.
You can cook Shrimp and Avocado Pesto using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Avocado Pesto
- Prepare 100 grams of Pasta.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare 10 of (Frozen peeled) shrimp.
- You need 1/2 of Avocado.
- You need 1 tbsp of Basil pesto.
- Prepare 1 dash of of each Butter, salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Grated cheese.
Shrimp and Avocado Pesto step by step
- Cut the avocado into chunks. You can leave the peeled shrimp frozen..
- Begin boiling the pasta (I do it in the microwave). Later, it will heat up easily, so I think it's better to do it until just cooked..
- Put the olive oil and garlic in a frying pan and sauté over low heat until fragrant..
- Add the avocado and shrimp. The frozen shrimp might release a bit of water but don't worry about it..
- Once the shrimp has cooked, add the basil pesto and mix together. Add the butter, salt, and pepper to taste. If too much of the moisture evaporates, add some pasta water..
- Add the boiled pasta. Sprinkle cheese on top while mixing the pasta with the sauce. Once evenly coated, let it cook..
- Transfer to dishes and serve. Sprinkle cheese on top if desired..
- The saltiness of the basil pesto will vary by brand, so adjust as necessary..