Mom's 70's Holiday Cheese Ball.
You can cook Mom's 70's Holiday Cheese Ball using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mom's 70's Holiday Cheese Ball
- You need of Ingredients.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 4 oz of bleu cheese, crumbled.
- Prepare 1 of jar of Old English cheese spread.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of small onion, minced.
- You need 1 bunch of pecans, chopped.
Mom's 70's Holiday Cheese Ball instructions
- Chop the pecans in a food processor until coarse. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl add the rest of the ingredients..
- Mix the ingredient together well and form a ball..
- In a flat pan spread the pecan pieces out and roll the cheese ball around, covering the surface..
- Pop the cheese ball in the fridge to sit overnight allowing the flavors to mingle. Letting the cheese ball come to room temperature before serving really lets the flavor come through..
- Serve with your favorite crackers. PARTY!.