Avocado and raspberry smoothie bowl. I saw a few smoothie recipes that used avocado as a thickener, but they were a high in carbs as they also added a lot of fruit juice. So, I came up I used one whole ripe avocado in the smoothie which is perfect for two servings. I just sliced it in half, removed the pit, and removed the flesh with a spoon.
It magically just blends in with the other fruit. If you want to taste the avocado, just add more avocado and less banana. That way it stays just as creamy. You can have Avocado and raspberry smoothie bowl using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado and raspberry smoothie bowl
- It’s 1 cup of baby spinach.
- You need 1 of large avocado.
- It’s 1 of banana.
- It’s 10 of mint leaves.
- You need 1 tablespoon of honey (optional).
- It’s 10 of frozen raspberries.
- It’s 2 of strawberries and mint for decoration.
- It’s 1 cup of granola /muesli.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of collagen.
- It’s Pinch of Sesame seeds or any other you have.
Banana and avocado make this smoothie bowl creamy and secretly nutritious. Keyword avocado raspberry smoothie bowl, avocado raspberry smoothie bowl recipe, how to make a smoothie bowl. A little too thick for a straw, so I poured it into a bowl, sprinkled it with This was my first smoothie with avocado and I'm not the biggest fan. But I think it's my protein powder because.
Avocado and raspberry smoothie bowl step by step
- Peel the avocado and blend together with the mint, honey, 1 cup coconut milk, banana, baby spinach and collagen. Dish out and set aside..
- Take the raspberries and blend with the remaining coconut milk (1/2 cup)..
- Place the raspberry mixture in your bowl, add the avocado mixture on the side. Add the granola..
- Decorate as desired. One could use cocoa nibs, nuts, etc.
Avocado Smoothie Raspberry Smoothie Bowl Fruit Smoothies Healthy Smoothies Smoothie Recipes Healthy Snacks Healthy Eating Today's recipe, a Raspberry and Cacao Smoothie Bowl tastes as good as it looks and uses seasonal ingredients with great health benefits to start your day. Raspberry, avocado and banana are a winning combo, and this would be a great breakfast for kids or adults. The addition of avocados makes a really thick, creamy, filling smoothie full of goodness. Fruit smoothie bowls are great, but what makes them extra special are the toppings. We made our raspberry smoothie bowl with creamy Vanilla Whey Shakeology and decorated it with oats, chia seeds, and pumpkin seeds.