Spaghetti with creamy avocado and prawns. Creamy avocado pasta is actually all about the creamy avocado sauce. Sure, there are some decisions to be made about which type of pasta My family loves this sauce on spaghetti with halved cherry tomatoes and crumbled bacon, but you could go full vegetable and use this sauce to dress. Similar to my beloved zucchini noodles, spaghetti squash makes a light, fiberiffic base for pasta sauce, pesto, chili, stews, and even my creamy avocado pasta sauce.
The creamy prawns harmoniously blended with Prego® Cheesy Alfredo pasta sauce for a satisfying family treat. Serve prawns and pasta sauce over cooked Spaghetti. I love this creamy spinach spaghetti! You can have Spaghetti with creamy avocado and prawns using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with creamy avocado and prawns
- Prepare 1 packet of spaghetti.
- It’s 1 bag of frozen king prawns.
- You need 1 of large avocado.
- You need 1 of medium-sized onion.
- Prepare A few of chilli flakes (optional).
- You need 1 of lime.
- Prepare 1 piece of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of pot of creme fraiche.
- It’s 1 of pot natural yoghurt.
The avocado makes the sauce so smooth and there is just such a lovely fresh flavour to the dish. Pasta with a creamy avocado sauce-made from ripe avocados, lime juice, cilantro, salt, and pepper. All you have to do is cook your pasta (we use whole wheat spaghetti, but any pasta will work) and make the simple sauce. To make the sauce you combine avocado, garlic, fresh lime juice.
Spaghetti with creamy avocado and prawns step by step
- Fill a pan with water and put on to boil with a bayleaf, a generous pinch of salt and a little dash of olive oil. Wash the defrosted prawns (I didn't have time to slowly de-freeze, so I put the bag in a bowl of warm water for a few minutes to speed up the process), put them on a plate and squeeze the lime juice over them. Gently fry the chopped onion (and chilli flakes if you are using them) in a little olive oil and some salt. When the onion is soft, add the prawns. Stir well and when the prawns start going opaque.
- Add the avocado cut into little chunks. Stir and leave for 5 mins over a moderate heat..
- Grate the cheese and start cooking the pasta..
- Take the pan of the heat and stir in the cheese until it melts.
- Mix half the pot of creme fraiche with a whole small pot of natural yoghurt (or just use a small carton of cream..
- Add to the pan and stir in over a moderate heat. Add some black pepper and leave bubbling gently for 5 minutes or so to allow the sauce to thicken.
- Drain the pasta and put it back in the pan. Stir in the sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!!!.
Avocados can create a creamy base for a pasta sauce that is healthy and vegan. A green giant of a dinner from Nadiya Hussain! The creamy avocado works so well with the fresh mint and peas. Tinned mackerel spaghetti with lemon chilli breadcrumbs. Chicken Breast with spaghetti and vegetables.