Nonnà's memory frittata,. Frittatas have saved me on more hungry weeknights than I care to count. Let me tell you, there is nothing better than diving into a plate of steaming veggie-filled eggs. La frittata è uno dei piatti più gettonati sia dagli esperti in cucina che da chi è alle prime armi.
La frittata di patate è una versione ancora più ricca della classica frittata, il piatto espresso e nutriente per eccellenza! Per renderla più stuzzicante abbiamo aggiunto delle fettine di patate che arricchiranno di gusto e morbidezza la pietanza. Questo piatto dai sapori semplici è perfetto per tutta la famiglia. You can have Nonnà's memory frittata, using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nonnà's memory frittata,
- Prepare 250 g of spaghetti Cooked al dente.
- It’s 2 of onions.
- Prepare of broccoli.
- It’s Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Vegetable stock.
- It’s 100 g of frozen peas.
- You need 100 g of strong cheese grated. I used cheddar and pecorino mixed.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- It’s of Avocado.
- Prepare of Fresh tomatoes.
- It’s to taste of Garlic, Chilli, fresh or dried herbs.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Non-volatile random-access memory (NVRAM) is random-access memory that retains data without applied power. This is in contrast to dynamic random-access memory (DRAM). The frittata should be thoroughly cooked through and nicely browned on both sides. You can test the frittata for doneness by piercing it with a paring knife; if it comes out clean, the frittata should be done.
Nonnà's memory frittata, instructions
- Cook spaghetti as normal, chop the onion. add olive oil to spaghetti once it is cooked to stop it sticking together. it will need to cool so that the egg does not scramble when mixing it through.
- Brown onions separate into two lots once cooked. some for the sauce and the other half for the bake.
- Grate cheese whilst steaming broccoli.
- Line a square cake pan with foil. Spread a layer of spaghetti evenly. Add the onion and steamed vegetables.
- Mix in the cheese and egg. That have been whisk ed together. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 180c (I used a toaster oven with convection facility) for roughly 30 minutes when nicely browned.
- Whilst cooking the bake, make the sauce with chopped tomatoes half the cooked onion and garlic..
- Serve warm with sauce.
- I was going to serve cold with the avocado and tomato salad but as you can see it did not get cold..
- I had left over sauce and spaghetti. Just add cheese. Reheat if needed.
Turn out the frittata on to a serving plate and let it cool a bit before serving. Insalata Frittata is a dish made by Takumi Aldini for the Breakfast Buffet Challenge during the Tōtsuki Friendship and Rapport Training Camp. The frittata is meant to be eaten with a salad by breaking the frittata into rough chucks and combining it with vegetables. Die Frittata ist ein italienisches Omelett. Sie wird kalt oder warm als Vorspeise oder Hauptgericht serviert oder in kleineren Stücken zum Aperitif gereicht.