Sig's Green Salad.
You can cook Sig's Green Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sig's Green Salad
- It’s 1 tub of Saint Agur blue cheese spread.
- You need 1/2 tub of fat free cottage cheese.
- You need 1 of small bird eye red chilli.
- It’s 1 handful of frozen petite pois (peas).
- You need 10 of sugarsnap peas.
- Prepare 10 of small blanched tender stem broccoli heads.
- It’s 1 clove of smoked or ordinary garlic.
- You need 1 of ripe avocado.
- You need 3/4 of of a lemon.
- It’s 200 grams of green penne pasta.
Sig's Green Salad step by step
- Get your ingredients together, heat a pan of water to blanche your tenderstem broccoli heads, when water is simmering blanche the broccoli for about 5 minutes. Drain,set aside to cool. Heat another pot of water for your pasta. When water is boiling cook pasta to instructions and/or your preference. When pasta is cooked drain set aside to cool..
- Mix the blue chees with the cottage cheese, add the peas and the sugarsnap peas..
- Add the cooked blanched broccoli. Crush a clove of garlic add to mix, gently stir everything together. Add the avocado and juice of half a lemon. Add the cooled pasta, gently mix together. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper..