Zinger Poke Cake. How to make Raspberry Zinger Poke Cake. Poke Cakes are always a perfect dessert to enjoy. They can you can make them relatively quickly without much hassle.
Cool cake completely in the pan. This RASPBERRY ZINGER POKE CAKE will be your new favorite dessert! A delicious home made version of one of your favorite snack cakes. You can have Zinger Poke Cake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zinger Poke Cake
- You need 2 boxes of your favorite white or yellow cake mix.
- Prepare of Ingredients needed for the mix; eggs, oil, & water.
- You need 2 of small packages raspberry jell-o.
- It’s of Raspberry jam.
- Prepare of Large tub of whipped topping.
- Prepare 1 package of coconut flakes.
- It’s of Fresh raspberries(optional).
These recipes will transform a box cake mix. Poke cakes are both easy to make and easy to customize. There's nothing quite like a poke cake. It's the best way to get all kinds of fun flavors into your cake with minimal effort.
Zinger Poke Cake step by step
- Make cake according to package direction.
- Let cool for an hour.
- Make the jell-o according to package instructions.
- Use a fork & poke multiple holes into the cake – then pour jell-o over the cake evenly.
- Cover the cake & let it set in the fridge overnight or at least for 4-6 hours.
- Spread raspberry jam over the cake & frost it with the cool whip.
- Sprinkle over the coconut flakes & top it all off with fresh raspberries.
- Enjoy 💗.
This cake is so easy to make and is one of my DH's favorite. Tastes better than a zinger that you Remove cake from oven and immediately poke holes all over the cake with a fork and then pour the. For Zingers: Fill cakes as for Twinkles. Once that is completed, place the prepared Jell-O into a low Move somewhat quickly to avoid completely soaking the cake. Placing the coconut in a similar dish.