Easy lemon poke cake. Lemons Poke Cake is a fabulous cool and creamy spring time and summer time treat! It's the perfect dessert to take to a potluck, BBQ, or to eat A decadent, easy, microwave lemon curd. Which I am in looooooooove with.
I love lemon desserts and this Easy Lemon Cream Poke Cake is just too good! If you're looking for another lemon dessert you need to try my lemon curd! Combine all lemon cake ingredients in a bowl and stir until smooth. You can have Easy lemon poke cake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy lemon poke cake
- Prepare 1 box of yellow cake mix (all of the ingredients on back of box).
- Prepare 1 package of lemon instant pudding (2 cups cold milk).
- You need 1 container of cool whip.
- It’s 1 can of pineapple tidbits.
- It’s 1 of lemon KitKat (optional).
EASY LEMON POKE CAKE — This super simple, delicious lemon cake starts with a boxed cake mix. Filled with tart lemon curd and topped with homemade whipped cream and fresh berries, it's the perfect dessert to welcome spring. Quick and easy with minimal ingredients. Add pineapple and let it cool almost completely before spreading cool whip on top.
Easy lemon poke cake instructions
- Prepare yellow cake as instructed on back. Once baked, and slightly cooled, poke holes all over the top..
- Prepare lemon jello pudding as instructed on box and pour over yellow cake and let it sit for 15mins.
- Add pineapple and let it cool almost completely before spreading cool whip on top.
- Shave lemon KitKat bar on top for decoration (optional).
Lemon Blueberry Poke Cake from Delish.com is the ultimate summer dessert. Bake cake according to package instructions. Make blueberry sauce: In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine blueberries, lemon juice, and sugar. With one bite, you will taste why. This Lemon Poke Cake is incredibly soft, moist with a delectable slightly crunchy crust and the perfect balance of sweet sugar and bright fresh citrus.