EASY strawberry poke cake. Strawberry Jello Poke Cake is a luscious dessert that's strawberries and cream at its best! It has a burst of flavor that melts in your mouth, and you can make it ahead of time. A strawberry jello poke cake is easy to make ahead of time.
This easy Strawberry Poke Cake is so delicious, refreshing and ready for summer or even Memorial Day weekend. ***My New Cookbook is now Available for. This Easy Strawberry Poke Cake is similar to the Strawberry Tres Leches cake I made last year. To make a poke cake, you first bake an easy white Once cooked, you poke the cake all over with a serving fork or straw, just like you would a tres leches cake. You can cook EASY strawberry poke cake using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of EASY strawberry poke cake
- Prepare 1 of white cake mix (plus ingredients called for on box).
- Prepare 1-3 oz of box strawberry jello.
- It’s 1 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 1 of – oz tub cool whip.
- You need of Optional topping: fresh or frozen strawberries.
This Strawberry Poke Cake is made with a moist vanilla cake covered with sweetened condensed milk and a fresh strawberry sauce, all topped with cream cheese whipped cream! That classic spring treat—strawberry shortcake—takes on a wonderful new twist with this recipe. Strawberry gelatin and strawberries liven up each pretty slice of this lovely layered strawberry poke cake that's made from a convenient boxed mix. Vanilla cake with strawberry jello poked throughout the cake, and topped with whipped cream and fresh strawberries.
EASY strawberry poke cake step by step
- Grease a 13×9” baking pan and heat oven to 350. Prepare cake as directed on box..
- Remove from oven and poke holes all over the top halfway through using a skewer or handle of a small wooden spoon. Cool 30 minutes..
- Mix 1 cup boiling water with jello until dissolved and pour over top of the cake. Refrigerate 1 hour minimum and top with cool whip and fruit before serving. (You can add an additional layer on top the cake of instant vanilla pudding. Prepare the pudding using 1 cup of milk only and spread evenly on top after preparing it and after jello is poured on top. Then top with cool whip and fruit. I forgot to add the pudding LOL).
If you're stuck in a dessert rut, poke cake is just the recipe you need to try. It's low-maintenance to bake, and it's always a crowd pleaser. This strawberry poke cake is made from scratch and is a soft, moist jello poke cake that is topped with whipped cream and fresh strawberries. It has the taste of strawberries in every bite and is the perfect easy, elegant dessert! Our friends have been complaining that there are too many salads on.